daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Friday, January 26, 2007

Interesting

The experiences that I have had in my life seem almost surreal. I often wonder is this who I am, is this how I truly have lived and do these events really shape the person I am tody.

The answer obviosly is yes. Every tear shed, all the pain, anger and heartache makes me the woman I am today. Now I have to be truthful I can't with allhonesty say that I am a better stonger person. I also am very hard-headed as family members would so eloquently put. None the less I am who I am.

Why bring this up now? Well it all began last night. I have been desperatley trying to get over someone I thought I loved and for about two weeks I fooled myself into believing I was. Only to have the rug pulled out from under me I realized I was not over him. That angered me here I am 31 years old being childish. I'm not sorry for it because I am who I am. No matter who I discuss my problems with I don't want to believe that it takes time to heal a broken heart. In truth I know it does.

Well enough of that sappiness.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home