daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Friday, December 15, 2006

My Family

I have a new addition to my family. I adopted Sakura from the El Cajon animal shelter on Decmeber 09, 2006. At the shelter she was in a small cage she shared with her sister, I felt so sad that I couldn't adopt. She is my sweet little girl. As soon as i figure out how to make a photo gallery I will add pictures but for now see below. When I got her she had a cold and was very shy. Over the last week she has become a mama's girl. She sleeps on my back and loves to be picked up and held when she's sleepy. She is also very mischievous, I wouldn't expect anything less though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home