daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Adventure at home.

I guess you could say that I am a do it yourself type of person. Rarely anything that requires any maual labor. This "quest" that I have embarked on is no different.

As you can tell I am creating my own personal website, and you would think that with all the trial and errors (mostly errors) I would have more then my home page, right? Wrong, this has to be the most frustrating and fun craft that I am learning. To be honest I'm pretty sure I don't know what I am doing nor do I think I am going about it the right way. I am learning something new. For that I am proud of myself.

Wondering why I just had to go and make my own website instead of using a free one like geocities, or something similar. Well for one I have tried them and it just feels cheap, too prefabricated for my taste. And I'm stubborn have to do everything the hard way. So now that I have got the first page up, I think the rest will be less difficult. I hope to have my gallery and about me pages up by next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home