daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Thirty-four dollars!

Well today I went to the gym 24hr fitness, here in C.V., while on the treadmill feeling ever so hamster-ish, I began thinking. (it's ok I've gotten better at, been practising) Since November of 2005 I've been paying $34/mo for this membership, and I hardly use it. Ok so hardly is exaggerating, try almost never. I'm not uncomfortable with myself, but since I gained 10lbs in 66 days, I think a change of habit is due.

Getting back to my original topic. How is it that I allow my self to practically waste 34 dollars a month, I'm reminded of this once a month when I look at my bank statement. However I'm unwilling to cancel my membership. Why? No, it's not because I like giving money away with no return, I just feel if I cancel my membership, I really won't workout, and I'll be forced to be BIG and beatiful, instead of just beautiful.

So rather then beat myself up anymore I think I will stop wasting my thirty-four dollars, and gain a return on my investment, in myself. By going to the gym at least twice a week, I should come up with new things to write about.

Ja ne!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh the Gym...i have come to realize that this is the place where, for less than $40 a month, you are allowed to sweat uncontrollably, weeze,lose your dignity, and encounter possible super GERMS? And all for the sake of hopefully defying genetics and fitting into nothing larger than a size 10. Have you encountered the nudests?? the ladies who walk around the locker room in nothing more than a smile and a towel in their hair? ( and usually over the age of 50) or how about the people who insist on this being a social gathering or political podium? Thank god for head-phones! But the truth is you always feel your best afterwords and kudo's to you girl, for going regardless of the obsticales. *~b~*

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm trying to jump back on that wagon too. tues. i went to tkd for the first time in like a month. i'm dead sore. i was supposed to go today but i never made it. i passed out right when i got home. my door was still open so some random papa john pizza dude woke me up. he sold me a pizza i didn't order for some change. literally a box of change. lol. i think i paid more than i should have. well ne ways im out. late. squanto.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home