daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Poor Girl!

I was at Balboa Park on Saturday 08/26/06 I witnessed the most disturbing thing. I am watching my son play at the park and as i'm looking around I see a little girl doing the "pee pee"dance. She standing over a man who must be her dad. He motions for her to go in my direction so I'm thinking he want her to ask me to take her to the bathroom. Nope! He was actually motioning for her to sit on the panda bear and go. I couldn't believe it. Now mabey if she were a boy I could see maybe cleaning some hubcaps, but cleaning the panda. Would it have been so hard to take her to the bathroom, or even ask a mom to take her. Just goes to show how ridiculously LAZY some parents can be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pee on a Panda! and so close to the Zoo? This guy sounds like a Hippie Communist to me( tee hee hee)I hope it at least crossed your mind to squat over him and poot!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home