daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Friday, January 26, 2007

Great things are afoot!

Every year I always say I hope this year will be better than the last. Did you see it "I hope" yeah that's what always gets us into trouble. I once read a book that said if you want something you have to believe that you will have it. Like most people I thought that was a ball of elephant dung. However looking at my past whenever I had envisioned or saw myself doing something I really wanted I always got it.

Which brings me to my point I guess. Great things are going to happen for me and my son and I am truly excited. I decided to quit procrastinating. I have begun taking classes for Web design and Photoshop. I later this year I will go back to college to study graphic and multimedia design. I am going to follow my dreams because there is nothing left for me in mY past which is were my head has been for the last four years.

I just hope I have all my friends and families support.

Caio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home