daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm growing up!

For those of you that know me, you are fully aware that I am a big wimp when it comes to horror movies. So why did this "wimpette" rent a horror movie?

I finally decided that it was time I grew up a little. So this Friday I am going to sit and watch Ju-On It happens to be the Japanese version of The Grudge. I also have been told by some friends that this version is way disturbing compared to the american one. Well I hope I survive the 90 minutes of toture.

I still refuse to watch those goring movies like Saw. The last one of those I saw voluntarily was Dawn of the Dead. Ahhhhh, no thanks.

Ja Ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home