daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Saturday, February 03, 2007

My week

As far as I can remember (which isn't that far back), this previous week waas super long. Maybe it was because I was really busy with class and work has been craaazy! Thank god it is o-va. Anyway, I actually watched Ju-On (The Grudge) last night. I have to say it freaked me out. I was scared but I enjoyed it. From what my brother told me it's pretty much like the American version, but better. I don't think I have any need to see that version.

I am proud to say that I am fully enjoying my Dreamweaver8 and the Adobe photoshop classes. Since now I know they won't be cancelled I am going to take them for college credit.

Ja-ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home