daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sad Day

For those of you who don't know, a friend of my brother's has been missing for two weeks now. It's like she vanished without a trace. My brother has been putting fliers up along with her family and have been on the news see the story from channel 10News, today we find out that a man was arrested for her murder although no body has been found. I still hope with all that is in me that she will be found.

I guess I really am one of those people who don't believe until something traumatic hits close to home. let me clarify. I have always believed that there is good in all and everyone deserves a second chance. How can I do that now. I can't change who I am because of one person, but there are hundreds possibly thousands of men like him all around.

My heart goes out to Brittany's family I couldn't even fathom what they are going through right now.

Ja Ne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home