daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Being a Mom.

For the last 7 1/2 years I have always had a job. I guess I'm on that constant mission to finding the perfect one. None have been more rewarding or fun than being a mom. I thought about this today while at my son's baseball game. I have so much fun, and I know he get's a kick out of it too. He is my favorite person to be around, so honest and I know we'll have a great relationship when he grows up, because he know's he can talk with me about anything. I also feel guilty when I do something without him that I know he'll enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home