daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Toilet Story

My son, cousin and I went to visit our Uncle Brian in Encino, Ca today. After walking around the park we went to eat at a resturant called Hamburger Hamlet. After our meal I went to use the restroom. Well normal so far right. Just in case you wanted to know I like a fresh space, so as soon as a room was available I went in and immediatley flush the toilet. Nothing bad in it just a lot of tissue. As I'm getting ready to use the bathroom I hear the lady who came out tell my cousin that she is embarassed because the toilet flushed by itself but not all of the tissue went down, and she could figure out how to make the rest go down. My cousin tells her don't worry about it, those type of toilets usually have a reset but to finish the flush. This lady was so embarrased she waited till I got out to tell me she is sorry and if I could show her the rest button. Now that was a first.

Ja Ne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home