daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pepsi Challenge

In my family when two of us disagree on a particular subject, we bet what has been dubbed the "pepsi Challenge." The term Pepsi Challenge was not derived from the commercials you see on T.V. it actually comes from the movie Pulp Fiction. A good example is two months ago I was watching Superman Returns with my brother Brendan and my Mom. The debate was is Metropolis based off a city in New Jersey and Gotham city is based off New York City. My mom said they where both based off NYC my brother said Gotham is NYC and Metropolis was NJC. Being in the middle and having no clue I declared at that point a Challenge. The wager $5.00. After bother parties agreed, I searched the Internet and based off research determined that both Gotham and Metropolis were both based off of NYC in the popular comic books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home