daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Personal Assistant

I have declared myself the P.A. to Mr Alec Miller aka Prince Alec of 25 E Flower st.

I think it's really funny how I plan my life activities and so on around his schedule. Over the past two weeks he's had baseball games two recitals. He still has 2 more to go. What can I say though, I love every minute of it.



***********************************

Anywho....

Ther still have not been any updates on Brittany Hart's disapperance. We went searching last weekend and will do so again this weekend. For more info visit the website dedicated to her search. www.BrittanyHart.com

Ja Ne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home