daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

How did 2008 sneak up on me??

Well 23 days in and I still can't believe it's 2008. Not that I'm complaining, I was ready for 2007 to be over. It wasn't the worst year but, not the best for me. Not that I want to recap on the year.

I have finally found that balance in my life that has made me happy to be me. My spirit has finally let go of old baggage, not that I'm ready for anyone new.

My mission for this year:
Catch up with old friends, make new ones, visit family. I also really need to get up to date with my blogging I fell off for a long while. Be happy.

Kira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home