daily epiphanie

a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something.....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chula Vista, California, United States

Friday, January 25, 2008

New Hobby

For the new year I decided on a fairly drastic lifestyle change. As of January 1, 2008 I became a vegetarian. As of 1/6/08 I also quit smoking. This weekend I I will be incorporating an exercise regimen as well. In order to be a proper vegetarian I bought some cook books. The day I quit smoking I made this dish:
It's called Quinoa (keen-wah) with Pistachios Pilaf. I found it mighty tasty but it did need some soy sauce. With this change in my diet I have to cook which make me very conscious of what I eat. This week I am making an eggplant dish. Very exciting!!

Kira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home